Madonna Shares First Family Portrait With Her Six Kids
Singer Madonna shares her family photograph for the first time on the occasion of her 59th birthday.
Image: Madonna Official Instagram
Rome: Singer Madonna has for the first time ever shared her family photo featuring all six of her children from her 59th birthday party.
She celebrated her 59th birthday with a gypsy-themed party in Lecce, Italy, on Thursday, and was showered with love from sons Rocco, 17, and David, 11, as well as daughters Lourdes, 20, Mercy James, 11, and twins Estere and Stella, 4, reports people.com.
The singer wore a corseted costume while her girls wore matching Dolce and Gabbana hydrangea-print ensembles.
Madonna adopted the twins from Malawi in February, which she announced in an Instagram post.
She previously shared a photo of all her children in June on Father's Day, but had photoshopped the twins.
Madonna also adopted David and Mercy James from the African country.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Kapil Sharma's Wife Ginni Chatrath Flaunts Baby Bump on Movie Outing
- Sophie Turner Dances Arm in Arm with Priyanka Chopra's Mother at Jonas Brothers Concert
- Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Leaked Ahead of Launch, All-Black SUV Looks Dominating
- Metz M55G2 4K Android TV Review: So Good, it Should Cost a Lot More Than Rs 42,990
- Android 10 Confirmed to Arrive on All Nokia Smartphones