Mahie Gill Reveals She Has a Daughter, Says Nobody Asked Her Before
Mahie Gill claimed during an interview that she feels its okay to have a family without marriage.
Image of Mahie Gill, courtesy of Instagram
Bollywood actress Mahie Gill, who is preparing for the release of her upcoming film Family Of Thakurganj, has revealed in an interview with Navbharat Times that she is a proud mother of a girl child, who will turn three-years-old in August, next month. The reason that Mahie never chose to reveal that she is a mother, as explained by her, is because no one asked her and when someone did, she did not hide the reality.
She said (a rough translation from her Hindi statement), "No media person ever asked me this question (about motherhood). Neither anyone asked me, nor did I ever mention it. This is the first time that anyone has asked me so I am saying this. I am very proud that I am a mother of a girl child. Yes, I am unmarried till now and whenever I feel like getting married, I will. This year in August, my child will be three years old."
Stating further, she added that her aunt takes care of her daughter. She also opened up about her relationship, the kind of life partner she wants and her upcoming film Family of Thakurganj that releases on July 19.
Mahie has been the face of gangster films like Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster in the past. In Family of Thakurganj, she plays the role of a fearless wife. Her character also explores the possibility of romance and Mahie said that it adds an interesting dimension to the film.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Recommended For You
- 'SpaceX has Area 59': Elon Musk Joins In on the 'Area 51 Raid' To 'Free Aliens'
- Bizarre: 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims to be Reincarnation of Princess Diana
- BS-VI Fuel Available at Same Cost as Regular Fuel in Delhi, Prices set to Increase in April 2020
- Kane Williamson’s World - What if India Had Dared to Embrace it Themselves?
- US Lawmakers Call Facebook's Cryptocurrency Plan Crazy And Delusional After Senate Hearing