Maisie Williams Joins Eddie Redmayne and Nick Park for Animated Film Early Man
The 19-year-old actress will be playing Goona, a gallant and indomitable rebel who helps to steer the movie's hero Dug .
Image: Instagram/Maisie Williams
London: Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams has joined the voice cast of Aardman's new animation
The 19-year-old actress will be playing Goona, a gallant and indomitable rebel who helps to steer the movie's hero Dug (voiced by Eddie Redmayne) through the clash of the Stone Age and Bronze Age civilisations, reported Digital Spy.
Maisie's already taken a selfie with her character on Instagram, writing: "Das ma girl!"
"I'm a huge Aardman fan having the chance to work with Nick Park is a dream come true, especially as I get to voice such a fantastic character as Goona. I can't wait for audiences to meet her," she added. Early Man marks Nick Park's first feature since 2005's Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. It's currently in production in Bristol.
"Maisie is a terrific actress, and she is of course, no stranger to embodying a valiant heroine. I'm most excited to see her breathe life into Goona I know she'll be the perfect ally to Eddie's Dug," Nick Park said.
Recommended For You
- Woman Scribbles ‘It’s Real’ After Being ‘Dead’ for 27 Minutes
- Happy Birthday Ariana Grande : 5 Times the Singer's Pictures were Aesthetically Pleasing
- You Can Now Get Your ‘Made to Order’ Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop; Over 1,00,000 Configuration Options in Tow
- Pakistan's Eerily Similar Results to 1992 World Cup Win Has Fans Praying For Another Miracle
- Shah Rukh Khan Rides BMW Motorcycle, Gives Safety Message to Fans - Watch Video
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s