Making a Mark As An Actor Is Important: Sonakshi Sinha
Sonakshi Sinha, who was last seen on screen in 'Force 2', says making a mark as an actor is more important for her than making a style statement.
Image: Yogen Shah
New Delhi: Actress Sonakshi Sinha, who was last seen on screen in Force 2, says making a mark as an actor is more important for her than making a style statement.
Asked how important making a style statement is for her, Sonakshi said over phone from Mumbai: "I think the field that I am in, it is important. But it's not on the top of the list for me. There's lot more...Like making a mark as an actor in my profession, being a good person, helping other people - those are definitely above making a fashion statement."
The 29-year-old actress was seen walking as a showstopper for designer Monisha Jaising at the opening show of Lakme Fashion Week 2017 Summer/Resort.
On the acting front, Sonakshi will next be seen on screen in the upcoming film Noor, where she will be seen playing a journalist.
Directed by Sunhil Sippy, Noor is an adaptation of Saba Imtiaz's novel "Karachi, I Love You". It is slated to release on April 21.
Recommended For You
- #10YearChallenge - Top 5 Cars Then and Now: Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro & More
- Part-Time Working Mothers More Likely to Work Longer Without Pay
- 2019 Hyundai Creta vs Mahindra XUV300 Compact SUV Spec Comparison
- 'Nobody Has All of These': This Trending Post is the Internet's Diss List
- Exclusive - Upcoming Mahindra XUV300 Compact SUV Spied Testing Ahead of Launch on 14th February
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s