Malaika Arora, Arbaaz Khan Spend Quality Time With Their Kids and Family
Malaika and Arbaaz ended their 18-years of marriage, officially as they got divorced in May 2017.
Image: Yogen Shah
Malaika Arora Khan recently enjoyed some quality family time with her parents, sister and ex-husband Arbaaz Khan at a suburban restaurant in Bandra. Arbaaz and Malaika kids were also present at the grand family brunch date. Dressed in a breezy yellow dress with black flip flop, Malaika looked chic, while Amrita donned a white off-shoulder top, complimenting the easy vibes of brunch-date. Arbaaz kept it casual cool in a grey shirt, faded grey jeans and black shoes.
Malaika and Arbaaz ended 18-years of marriage officially as they got divorced in May 2017. The custody of their son Arhaan is with Malaika and Arbaaz has access to meeting him whenever he wants. Reportedly Malaika has not sought any alimony or property from Arbaaz.
Post separation, Malaika and Arbaaz have kept their relationship cordial and have been spotted many times hanging out together with their kids and family.
Talking about his relationship with Malaika's parents, Arbaaz had told a leading daily, "My association with Malaika’s family is as long as my association with Malaika. We have a child together, and there are the grandparents, uncles, and aunts. And whatever the reasons for our parting, they have never influenced our equations with the families. They have kept it to themselves as this is the personal decision between the two of us. They have not asked us to get back together."
Recommended For You
- Mamma, Give Me a Break, Says Priyanka Chopra When Madhu Chopra Asked Her About Pregnancy Rumours
- Avengers Endgame: Spider-Man Star Tom Holland Almost Confirmed Quantum Realm Theory with This Major Spoiler
- Pakistani Artistes Banned From Bollywood, SRK's Daughter Wants to Date a South Korean Singer
- PUBG Mobile Update 0.11.0 With Zombie Mode, Moonlight Mode to Vikendi Map Goes Live: Here Are The Details
- Nagarkirtan Movie Review: Kaushik Ganguly Film is a Crushing Blow to Every Concept of Conventional Love
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s