Malaika Arora, Arbaaz Khan Spend Quality Time With Their Kids and Family
Malaika and Arbaaz ended their 18-years of marriage, officially as they got divorced in May 2017.
Image: Yogen Shah
Malaika Arora Khan recently enjoyed some quality family time with her parents, sister and ex-husband Arbaaz Khan at a suburban restaurant in Bandra. Arbaaz and Malaika kids were also present at the grand family brunch date. Dressed in a breezy yellow dress with black flip flop, Malaika looked chic, while Amrita donned a white off-shoulder top, complimenting the easy vibes of brunch-date. Arbaaz kept it casual cool in a grey shirt, faded grey jeans and black shoes.
Malaika and Arbaaz ended 18-years of marriage officially as they got divorced in May 2017. The custody of their son Arhaan is with Malaika and Arbaaz has access to meeting him whenever he wants. Reportedly Malaika has not sought any alimony or property from Arbaaz.
Post separation, Malaika and Arbaaz have kept their relationship cordial and have been spotted many times hanging out together with their kids and family.
Talking about his relationship with Malaika's parents, Arbaaz had told a leading daily, "My association with Malaika’s family is as long as my association with Malaika. We have a child together, and there are the grandparents, uncles, and aunts. And whatever the reasons for our parting, they have never influenced our equations with the families. They have kept it to themselves as this is the personal decision between the two of us. They have not asked us to get back together."
Recommended For You
- Shilpa Shinde gets Trolled, Body-shamed for New Instagram Photo
- Ranbir Kapoor on Relationship With Alia Bhatt: You Want to Deal With it in a Nice Manner
- Richa Chadha's Shakeela Co-star Postpones Wedding to Rescue Locals in Flood-hit Kerala; Actress Shares His Story
- Teens Spending More Time on Social Media, Less Time Reading Finds
- Move Over Spider-Man and Batman, Fishermen are Getting the Superhero Treatment in Kerala