Malayalam actor Jishnu Raghavan passes away
Malayalam actor Jishnu Raghavan has passed away at the age of 35 after a fighting a prolonged battle with cancer. The actor breathed his last on Friday morning at a hospital in Kochi.
Born to actor Raghavan, Jishnu made his debut in 'Nammal; in 2002. He was diagnosed with cancer two years ago which had been cured initially. But it relapsed a year back and since then Jishnu had been under medictaion. On March 8th he shared a post on his social media page about how being positive was helping him to undergo treatment.
The actor is survived by his wife Dhanya Rajan, who is an architect by profession.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S: Why It Should Come To India Before OnePlus 6?
- Top 5 Flagship Smartphones: Huawei P20 Pro, Apple iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus & a Surprise Entrant
- Anushka is Obsessed with Husband Virat's Wardrobe, Sports His T-Shirt Yet Again; See Pics
- IPL 2018: Kaul Reprimanded for Breach of Conduct Against Mumbai
- When Coldplay's Chris Martin Sang Arijit Singh's Channa Mereya In Maiden India Concert