Mamata Banerjee Urges TV Industry to Raise Awareness on Social Evils
Urging the television industry to raise awareness on social evils, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee today gave awards to TV artistes and technicians.
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. (PTI Photo)
Kolkata: Urging the television industry to raise awareness on social evils, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee today gave awards to TV artistes and technicians.
"Tele serials can become a medium of mass awareness. You can raise awareness about social evils," she said while giving Tele Academy Awards 2016-17 constituted by the state government.
Actors and technicians working in the television industry were awarded for their outstanding performances in production, programming, photography and technology, etc.
Recommended For You
- Virgin Atlantic Flight Reaches Speed of 1300 Kilometers Per Hour; Sets New Record
- Man Kills Woman in Chennai After Spat Over Chicken Biryani
- Campaign to Remove 'Stupid Rat' From Scorsese's 'The Departed' Has Plagued the Internet
- Gully Boy Faces Major Drop As It Inches Closer to Rs 100 Cr Mark, Uri on 'Miraculous Run'
- Bhumi Pednekar Turns the Tables on Netizens With These Hilarious 'Sonchiriya' Memes
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s