Man Arrested for Trespassing Taylor Swift's Beverly Hills Home
According to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office, Swift's security team told Justin Christoph Lilly to get down from the wall multiple times before he was eventually arrested
Los Angeles: A man who was trying to scale a wall outside pop star Taylor Swift's Beverly Hills mansion, was arrested.
According to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office, Swift's security team told Justin Christoph Lilly to get down from the wall multiple times before he was eventually arrested, reported pagesix.com.
Lilly has been charged with trespassing and refusing to leave private property. He faces a maximum of six months in jail.
Once owned by Samuel Goldwyn, the mansion was declared a landmark last year. Swift purchased the home in 2015 for $25 million.
The incident occurred just days after a Connecticut man allegedly claimed to have robbed a bank to get the singer's attention.
Recommended For You
- Govinda Opens Up on Why He Might Not Reunite With David Dhawan, Says He is 'Hurt'
- Shraddha on Stree Being Hailed As Feminist Tale, New Film Batti Gul Meter Chalu, Her Evolution As an Actor & More
- Champions League: Lionel Messi Hat-trick Fires Barcelona to Victory Over PSV Eindhoven
- Ranveer Singh’s Bromance with Sonu Sood and Rohit Shetty is Winning the Internet
- 2018 Honda Jazz First Drive Review: Are the Updates Worth it?