Mandy Moore Ties Knot with Taylor Goldsmith in Intimate Wedding Ceremony
Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith's wedding was a close-knit affair with only family and some close friends in attendance.
Mandy Moore shared a picture of herself with husband Taylor Goldsmith on Instagram.
This Is Us star Mandy Moore has tied the knot with folk-rock star Taylor Goldsmith in an intimate wedding ceremony in Los Angeles.
The actor shared the news on Instagram where she posted a black and white picture of herself and Goldsmith holding hands with a caption of the date of the ceremony, "11-18-18".
According to E! News, the wedding took place in front of family and close friends on Sunday. It was described as "very boho" with "rugs on the floor surrounding the altar" and feathery flower arrangements.
A source told the outlet that the ceremony was "an intimate backyard wedding at Mandy's home that started just after sundown".
Actors Milo Ventimiglia, Chrissy Metz and Sterling K Brown, Moore's co-stars from This Is Us, were in attendance.
Moore, 34, and Goldsmith, 32, started dating in 2015 and were engaged in September 2017.
She was previously married to singer-songwriter Ryan Adams from 2009 to 2016.
Follow @news18movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ragnarok Director Taika Waititi Finally Reveals Who's the Real Star of Thor Love and Thunder
- On Aarav's Birthday, Akshay Kumar Says He is Glad to Be on His Son's Speed Dial
- Russian Goalkeeper Saveli Kononov Gets AK-47 for his Man of the Match Performance
- Renault Kwid Electric Launched In China at Rs 6.22 Lakh, Gets 271Km Electric Range
- Mi TV Netflix Support to Finally Roll Out on September 17, Suggests Teaser