Mani Ratnam, Bhansali Are My Dream Directors: Aditi Rao Hydari
Aditi Rao Hydari is working with directors Mani Ratnam for Tamil romantic-drama Kaatru Veliyidai and Sanjay Leela Bhansali for Padmavati.
A screen grab of the teaser. Via YouTube.
Mumbai: Actress Aditi Rao Hydari, who is working with directors Mani Ratnam for Tamil romantic-drama Kaatru Veliyidai and Sanjay Leela Bhansali for Padmavati, says both the filmmakers are a dream to work with.
Asked how was it working for Ratnam's film, Aditi told IANS here: "It's a real dream come true. I made a wish as a little kid that I wanted to work with him and it happened."
The Wazir actress says she is also excited for working with Bhansali.
"I am very excited for working with Sanjay (Leela Bhansali) who is my another dream director. I went straight from Mani Sir's set to Sanjay Sir's set, so it has been very very special," she added.
Aditi also praised her Padmavati co-star Ranveer Singh, Shahid Kapoor and Deepika Padukone and called them amazing.
The actress walked for label Kotwara at the Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Summer/Resort here and considers herself lucky for the opportunity.
"I think there are very few people who get that opportunity. So I consider myself very lucky," Aditi said.
Asked if she is a fashion conscious person, Aditi said: "No, I don't think that I'm fashion conscious. I think I enjoy fashion...but I'm not fashion conscious.I think I wear whatever I like."
Recommended For You
- Alia Opens Up on Casting Couch in Bollywood, Says 'Everyone Has to Face Their Own Battle of Struggle'
- Watch | Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sees Red for LA Galaxy After Slapping Opponent
- Ravindra Jadeja's Wife Riva Solanki Attacked by Police Constable in Jamnagar, Say Reports
- Samsung Galaxy A6+ First Impressions Review: A Complete Package
- Watch: Madhuri Dixit & Renuka Shahane Dancing on Lo Chali Main Will Give You Major '90s Nostalgia