Mani Ratnam is Fine, Came for a Regular Check-up, Confirms Hospital Official
Ratnam visited Apollo Hospital for a check-up, after complaining of chest pain.
A file photo of Mani Ratnam.
Chennai: Noted movie director Mani Ratnam visited Apollo Hospital here for a check-up, after complaining of chest pain, but is in fine condition, said a hospital official.
"He had come to the hospital for a check-up. His condition is fine. He has not been admitted," the hospital official told IANS.
Ratnam had complained of chest pain, the official added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Inspired by 50s Puppet Show or Just for Appeal? Internet is Wondering What 'Howdy Modi' Means
- Woman Sets Apartment on Fire While Trying to Burn Love Letter from Her Ex
- Plumber's Re 0 Invoice for 91-Year-Old Ill Woman Earns Him Praises on Internet
- 33,000 People Want Oxford Dictionary to Change its Definition of 'Woman'. Here's Why.
- Tamil Nadu's New EV Policy Seeks Full Road Tax Exemption for Electric Vehicles Until 2022