Manikarnika: Special Screening of Kangana Ranaut-starrer to be Held for President Ram Nath Kovind
President Ram Nath Kovind on Friday will attend a special screening of Kangana Ranaut-fronted 'Manikarnika - The Queen of Jhansi' at the Rashtrapati Bhavan.
Kangana Ranaut in a still from Manikarnika.
President Ram Nath Kovind on Friday will attend a special screening of Kangana Ranaut-fronted Manikarnika - The Queen of Jhansi at the Rashtrapati Bhavan.
The period drama will be screened at the Rashtrapati Bhavan Cultural Centre.
Members of the film's cast and crew of the film among others will also be present.
"Rani Lakshmi Bai is a national hero. Our entire team is really looking forward to present 'Manikarnika', a story about Rani Lakshmi Bai's strength and bravery for an independent India, to the most important entity of the Republic of India, our Hon'ble President," Kangana said in a statement.
Zee Studios' Manikarnika The Queen of Jhansi has been directed by Krish and Kangana.
Punit Goenka, MD and CEO, ZEE Entertainment Enterprises Ltd, said the team is honoured to have the president watch the film before its theatrical release.
The film also features Ankita Lokhande, Suresh Oberoi, Atul Kulkarni, Danny Denzongappa and Jisshu Sengupta.
Manikarnika is scheduled to release on January 25 and will clash with Thackeray at the box office.
Follow @news18movies for more
Recommended For You
- Sunny Leone Flaunts Her Bihari Dialect in 'Method Acting' Video, Watch Here
- GST Council to Consider Reducing Tax on Electric Vehicles - Anurag Thakur
- Motorola Moto E6 Alleged Renders Reveal Textured Back Panel, Single Camera Module
- Deja Vu? Imran Khan Turning Chauffeur For Emir of Qatar Reminds People of Earlier Example
- ‘Cricket Not About Six Pack’: Jayawardane Uses Malinga’s Viral Image to Hail Heroics Against England
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s