Manoj Bajpayee, Radhika Apte's Short Film 'Kriti' Keeps You Invested
Kunder has weaved the fragments of his imagination into a well-knit film which makes you focus as much at the spooky elements as the little detailing of the characters.
A poster of 'Kriti'.
Director Shirish Kunder, known for his films like Joker, Tees Maar Khan, Jaan-e-mann, is back with his short film Kriti.
Kriti, a 19-minute psychological thriller, stars Manoj Bajpayee, Radhika Apte and Neha Sharma in pivotal roles. Kunder has weaved the fragments of his imagination into a well-knit film which makes you focus as much at the spooky elements as the little detailing of the characters. It’s not just your eyes but also mind that travels along with the characters’ vivid creations.
Manoj Bajpayee is flawless in his portrayal of a person suffering from a psychological disorder. His character, Sapan, takes you into Kunder’s imagination. Radhika Apte stuns as his psychiatrist-friend Kalpana who keeps telling him that 'it's all his creation'. Neha assaying the role of Sapan’s girlfriend Kriti keeps the mystery alive.
Who’s real, who’s not? Kunder's debut short film makes for an interesting watch.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Anand Mahindra Wants to Gift a Car to Man Who Took His Mother on India Tour on Scooter
- Soni Razdan and Mukesh Bhatt React to Fake Wedding Card of Alia and Ranbir Kapoor
- In Pics: Malaika Arora Rings in Her 46th Birthday with Arjun Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor
- Can you Spot the Snake Hiding in Plain Sight in This Viral Photo from Australia?
- Sara Ali Khan's Bikini Pics from Sri Lankan Getaway Are Proof of Beachside Vacay Done Right