Manushi Chillar's First Shot For Prithviraj has a Special Connection with Her Miss World Win
Former Miss World Manushi Chillar, who will be debuting in Bollywood opposite Akshay Kumar in Prithviraj, said that the universe showers her with good luck.
Beauty queen Manushi Chillar gave her first shot for her debut Hindi film Prithviraj on Monday. It was a "beautiful coincidence", she noted that she gave her first shot for the film on the same day she was crowned Miss World two years ago.
"It is really a beautiful coincidence that I gave my first shot for Prithviraj on the same day that I had won Miss World two years back. November 18 is definitely one of the most special days of my life and I'm thrilled that two of my life's biggest milestones fall on the same day. Giving the first shot for my debut film was simply surreal," she said.
Manushi said she has a lot of gratitude. "I know I have a lot of hard work to do to prove myself as an actor and I'm prepared to do just that. I wish the universe showers the film and me with tons of good luck."
Directed by Chandraprakash Dwivedi, Prithviraj is based on the life and heroism of the fearless king Prithviraj Chauhan. It stars superstar Akshay in the title role while Manushi plays Sanyogita.
Prithviraj is being made by Yash Raj Films. It will release on Diwali 2020.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Important to Probe Conflict of Interest of Chief National Coach Pullela Gopichand, Says Jwala Gutta
- Chhapaak Trailer: Deepika's Traumatic Journey as Acid Attack Survivor Will Give You Goosebumps
- Sara Ali Khan Almost Trips Dancing to Dheeme Dheeme, Kartik Aaryan Comes to Rescue
- Drag Shows, Books and Films: India's Queer Community Comes Together for First Rainbow Lit Fest
- Reporter Catches Her Ex Cheating through an 'Unusual' Fitbit Activity at 4 AM