Margot Robbie Wants Fiery End To Harley Quinn
Margot Robbie talks about character Hralye Quinn.
Margot Robbie attends the TIME 100 Gala, celebrating the 100 most influential people in the world, at Frederick P. Rose Hall, Jazz at Lincoln Center on Tuesday, April 25, 2017, in New York. (Image: AP)
Los Angeles: Actress Margot Robbie wants to see the relationship between her character Harley Quinn and actor Jared Leto's Joker "end in flames".
"Their love story has to end in flames! It has to, it just wouldn't be right," said Quinn.
The actress previously said that she hopes the spin-off would be a "love story" and she said the two sinister characters have a "romantic" relationship in their own way.
She said: "I'm personally a sucker for a love story. In any iteration. I think people enjoy seeing two characters who, in Harley and Joker's case, would die for one another. It's kind of romantic in a messed up way."
She also praised the project's directors Glenn Ficarra and John Requa - whom she previously worked with on Focus and Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - as "brilliant".
Quinn added: "They're great! It's fun working with a directing duo, and I love them. I've obviously done two films with them so I think they're just brilliant."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Confirms a New Threat; Android And iOS Users at Risk From Malicious Video Files
- Watch: Smriti Irani Performs 'Talwar Raas' with Swords at Cultural Event in Gujarat
- Star Wars Actor Sir Patrick Stewart Surprised to Find 'Captain Picard' is Alexa's Favourite
- Study Concludes Apple Watch Can Detect Heart Rate Irregularities
- UP Power Minister Gets Prepaid Electricity Meter at Home to Set Example for Other Politicians