Mark Hamill Reveals He Was Dissatisfied With Star Wars The Last Jedi Plot
The 66-year-old was unhappy with his storyline and some of the words in his script as he felt his character would never say certain phrases.
This image released by Lucasfilm shows Daisy Ridley as Rey in "Star Wars: The Last Jedi," in theaters on December 15, 2017. (Image: AP)
Los Angeles: Actor Mark Hamill says he was not satisfied with the plotline of his character Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
The 66-year-old was unhappy with his storyline and some of the words in his script as he felt his character would "never" say certain phrases, reports telegraph.co.uk.
"I said to (director Rian Johnson), 'Jedis don't give up'. I mean, even if (Skywalker) had a problem, he would maybe take a year to try and regroup, but if he made a mistake, he would try to right that wrong, so right there, we had a fundamental difference," Hamill said.
"It's not my story anymore, it's somebody else's story and Rian needed me to be a certain way to make the ending effective. That's the crux of my problem. Luke would never say that. I'm sorry," he added.
Recommended For You
- Director Anubhav Sinha Writes Open Letter Ahead of Article 15 Release
- Happy Birthday Ariana Grande : 5 Times the Singer's Pictures were Aesthetically Pleasing
- Divorced Man Ties ‘Cursed’ Wedding Ring to Fish, Says Life Has Been Great Since
- Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya Look Adorable in These Vacation Pics
- Shah Rukh Khan Rides BMW Motorcycle, Gives Safety Message to Fans - Watch Video
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s