Mark Hamill To Make a Cameo in Big Bang Theory
The season finale will focus on the wedding of Sheldon (Jim Parsons) and Amy (Mayim Bialik) and it will feature a roster of new and returning faces.
A still from Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Los Angeles: Actors Mark Hamill and Kathy Bates will make a cameo in the wedding-themed season 11 finale of hit comedy series The Big Bang Theory.
The season finale will focus on the wedding of Sheldon (Jim Parsons) and Amy (Mayim Bialik) and it will feature a roster of new and returning faces, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
The actors set to be in attendance for the nuptials include Hamill, Bates, Lauren Lapkus and Jerry O'Connell.
It is unclear if Hamill will play himself. Details on Bates, Lapkus and Teller's roles are also being kept under wraps.
Those who received an invitation to return to the show include John Ross Bowie, Courtney Henggeler, Laurie Metcalf, Brian Posehn and Will Wheaton. The show is aired in India on Zee Café.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Titans Review: A Mix of Noir and Rib-cracking Action Makes this DC Show on Netflix Worth a Watch
- Deepika Padukone Ranks Ahead of Shah Rukh, Salman Khan on Most Valued Indian Celebrity List
- Cardiff Striker Emiliano Sala Missing After Suspected Plane Crash
- ‘Gender Sensitisation’ Programmes on the Anvil: BCCI GM Saba Karim
- Spider-Man Tom Holland Accidentally Uploads Entire Avengers: Endgame on Twitter? Deets Inside
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results