Mark Hamill To Make a Cameo in Big Bang Theory
The season finale will focus on the wedding of Sheldon (Jim Parsons) and Amy (Mayim Bialik) and it will feature a roster of new and returning faces.
A still from Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Los Angeles: Actors Mark Hamill and Kathy Bates will make a cameo in the wedding-themed season 11 finale of hit comedy series The Big Bang Theory.
The season finale will focus on the wedding of Sheldon (Jim Parsons) and Amy (Mayim Bialik) and it will feature a roster of new and returning faces, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
The actors set to be in attendance for the nuptials include Hamill, Bates, Lauren Lapkus and Jerry O'Connell.
It is unclear if Hamill will play himself. Details on Bates, Lapkus and Teller's roles are also being kept under wraps.
Those who received an invitation to return to the show include John Ross Bowie, Courtney Henggeler, Laurie Metcalf, Brian Posehn and Will Wheaton. The show is aired in India on Zee Café.
Recommended For You
- How to Drive Your Car On a Track Day - Easy Tips and Tricks
- Cyberattack on Singapore Health Database Steals Details of 1.5 Million Users, Including PM
- Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karan Johar Are the Perfect 'Pouting Soul Mates'; Here's Proof
- Munna Bhai 3: After Playing Sanjay Dutt in Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor to Replace Arshad Warsi as Circuit?
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli are Giving Us Major Relationship Goals; See Their PDA Pics