Matt Gerald To Be Featured In Avatar Sequels
Actor Matt Gerald is returning for James Cameron's Avatar sequels, along with Zoe Saldana, Sam Worthington, Sigourney Weaver, CCH Pounder and Joel David Moore.
Image: Matt/Official Instagram account
Los Angeles: Actor Matt Gerald is returning for James Cameron's Avatar sequels. The 47-year-old star has officially signed on for the follow ups of the 2009 epic sci-fi film and will reprise his role as Corporal Lyle Wainfleet, reported Deadline.
Gerald will join previous Avatar stars Zoe Saldana, Sam Worthington, Sigourney Weaver, CCH Pounder and Joel David Moore.
Cliff Curtis and Oona Chaplin have also come on board the sequels this year as newcomers to the cast. Avatar 2 begins shooting this fall and will arrive in cinemas on December 18, 2020.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Prabhas and Raveena Tandon Dance on 'Tip Tip Barsa Pani' on Nach Baliye 9
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans
- Woman, Whose Rendition of Lata Mangeshkar Classic Went Viral, Records Song for Himesh Reshammiya
- India Women's Football Team to Play Two Friendlies Against Uzbekistan
- Jemimah Rodrigues Impresses Yorkshire Teammates With Impromptu Concert