Matt Gerald To Be Featured In Avatar Sequels
Actor Matt Gerald is returning for James Cameron's Avatar sequels, along with Zoe Saldana, Sam Worthington, Sigourney Weaver, CCH Pounder and Joel David Moore.
Image: Matt/Official Instagram account
Los Angeles: Actor Matt Gerald is returning for James Cameron's Avatar sequels. The 47-year-old star has officially signed on for the follow ups of the 2009 epic sci-fi film and will reprise his role as Corporal Lyle Wainfleet, reported Deadline.
Gerald will join previous Avatar stars Zoe Saldana, Sam Worthington, Sigourney Weaver, CCH Pounder and Joel David Moore.
Cliff Curtis and Oona Chaplin have also come on board the sequels this year as newcomers to the cast. Avatar 2 begins shooting this fall and will arrive in cinemas on December 18, 2020.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Malnourished Lions from Sudan Zoo Get Life Saving Treatment after Viral Photos Cause Global Outrage
- Tata Nexon EV is Now the Most-Affordable Electric SUV in India, Undercuts MG ZS by Rs 6.89 Lakh
- Twitter Is Cooking Up a New Meme With 'Follow Me For More Recipes'
- 'That Was Quick!' Twitter Users Seem to Have 'Found' Prince Harry's New Job
- Neeraj Chopra Qualifies for 2020 Tokyo Olympics Winning CNW League Meeting in South Africa