Matt LeBlanc To Retire in His Early 50s
The actor wanted to have a more 'personal life' with his 13-year-old daughter Marina, whom he has with his former wife Melissa McKnight.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Actor Matt LeBlanc, who starred in the hit TV series Friends, has decided to retire in his early 50s.
LeBlanc turns 50 on July 25 and is starting to "take stock" of his life and wants to achieve everything he had ever planned to do in his professional life in near future, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The actor wanted to have a more "personal life" with his 13-year-old daughter Marina, whom he has with his former wife Melissa McKnight.
"I want to retire in my early fifties," LeBlanc said on the set of his motoring show Top Gear.
"I want everything set up. Otherwise you look and go '50! Whooo, where did that go?' I'm beginning to take stock. I want retirement accomplished," he added.
Recommended For You
- Children Stop Believing in Santa Claus by This Age: Bored Researchers
- Shah Rukh Khan Wants Suhana to Learn and Not Simply Assume that She is Talented
- Trump Slams 'Media Coverage' by Saturday Night Live, Gets Schooled by Chrissy Teigen and Twitter
- Not Disha Patani, this Actress to Star Opposite Tiger Shroff in Baaghi 3
- WATCH | Runs Made When Team Loses Shouldn't Count: Gambhir
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s