Megan Mullally to Host 2019 Screen Actors Guild Awards
Mullally won two Primetime Emmy Awards for supporting actress in a comedy series in 2000 and 2006, along with four SAG Awards for her role as Karen Walker in 'Will & Grace'.
A file photo of Megan Mullally. (AP Photo)
Actress Megan Mullally will host the 2019 Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards.
The Will & Grace actress will host the 25th edition of the gala on January 27, 2019, at the Shrine Auditorium here, reported variety.com.
Mullally won two Primetime Emmy Awards for supporting actress in a comedy series in 2000 and 2006, along with four SAG Awards for her role as Karen Walker in "Will & Grace".
"We are delighted to have the talented, warm and funny Megan Mullally to host the SAG Awards Silver Anniversary. This is a very special year, and we are all looking forward to a memorable show," said executive producer Kathy Connell.
Mullally said: "As a frustrated casting director and full-on fangirl of great actors everywhere, I'm over the moon to be a part of the SAG Awards 25th Anniversary."
Follow @news18movies for more
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Wishes 'Papa' on Father's Day 2019 with a Throwback Picture and Millennial Hashtags
- Ahead of India Vs Pakistan Clash in the ICC World Cup 2019, Bollywood Memes Are a Hit
- Last Hurrah: Mahindra Thar Signature Edition to Commemorate its First Generation
- #BlueForSudan: Why Are People Changing Their Profile Pictures to this Shade of Indigo?
- #FactCheck: Did Super Mario Creator Really Tweet Picture of Mario and Luigi Kissing?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s