Meghna Gulzar Wraps Up First Schedule of Raazi
The first schedule of Meghna Gulzar's Raazi, that was being shot in Mumbai, is finally over.
Image: Instagram/ Meghna Gulzar
Mumbai: The first schedule of director Meghna Gulzar's Raazi has been wrapped up.
Meghna on Monday took to Twitter, where she shared a photograph of herself smiling at the camera.
"When the first schedule is completed. Raazi, she captioned the image.
The first schedule was being shot in Mumbai.
Meghna, who has earlier made films like Filhaal... and Talvar, is the daughter of celebrated writer Gulzar and veteran actress Raakhee.
Based on the book Calling Sehmat, Raazi is a real life adaptation of a Kashmiri girl, who is married to an army officer and is set during the 1971 Indo-Pak war. The film stars Vicky Kaushal and Alia Bhatt.
Produced by Dharma Productions and Junglee Pictures, Raazi will be extensively shot in Kashmir.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Hina Khan Slams People for Comparing Her and New 'Komolika' Aamna Sharif as Ekta Kapoor Weighs In
- Google Pixel 4 isn't Coming to India and Desi Fanboys are Upset With Sundar Pichai
- Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled: Here's All You Need to Know
- Supermodel Bella Hadid is World's Most Beautiful Woman According to Science
- Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2C at Rs 6499 Lands Ahead of Peak Pollution Season