Meri Pyaari Bindu: Parineeti Chopra's Debut Song Will Leave You Mesmerised
Titled, Maana Ki Hum Yaar Nahin, the song beautifully captures the dilemma of love in Parineeti's magical voice.
Parineeti Chopra just made her debut as a singer and her voice will leave you mesmerised. The actress who is going to play a singer in her upcoming film Meri Pyaari Bindu, released the first song from the film in her voice.
The song is titled Maana Ke Hun Yaar Nahin and features Parineeti as she confesses her feelings about love to herself. Not much has been revealed about the plot or the film from the song and Parineeti remains the focus throughout.
The song has been composed by musical duo Sachin-Jigar and Kausar Munir has penned the beautiful lyrics. The simplicity in the song is the striking feature and the fact that Parineeti's voice hasn't been given the 'techno' touch makes us appreciate the singing part even more.
Meri Pyaari Bindi also stars Ayushmann Khurrana and is directed by Akshay Roy. Khurrana will be seen as a writer in the film which is slated to release on May 12 this year.
Recommended For You
- Future Bright for England as Youngsters beat USA on Wayne Rooney Farewell
- Bangladesh Look Up to Friendly Neighbour India for Boxing Inspiration
- Farhan Akhtar Feels Great as He 'Bumped' into Rumoured Girlfriend Shibani Dandekar, See Post
- Kapil Sharma-Ginni Chatrath Pre-wedding Details Revealed, Rituals to Start From This Date
- Amazon Split HQ2: What is The Cost of The Investment Heading to Long Island City And Arlington?