Met Gala 2019: How Lady Gaga Changed Four Dresses in One Go
Singer Lady Gaga surprised everyone with her fashion choices at the Met gala event.
Image courtesy: Instagram/Kendo midatlantic
Pop superstar Lady Gaga made a grand entry at New York’s annual Met Gala on Monday as she changed into not one, but four different outfits.
Gaga, who arrived at the 2019 Met Gala red carpet with a team of suited male dancers holding umbrellas, started off with a pink Brandon Maxwell gown that included a giant bow and a massive 25-foot train.
Gaga shed the pink cape dress on the red carpet to reveal a strapless black gown by the designer. Next came a body-hugging hot pink gown. Her final reveal before a makeup touch-up on the carpet was a black bra, panties and sky-high platform boots.
Needless to say, it didn't take long after the A Star Is Born actress stepped onto the red carpet, before all over Twitter, the hot takes started coming in about what she was wearing.
Scroll down below to see the responses Gaga has been receiving on social media for her new experimental look:
Lady Gaga.— Raymon | GAGA (@raymongaga) May 7, 2019
That’s it. That’s the tweet. pic.twitter.com/Ma29GLfXUM
Arriving in a Barbie car is camp. Carrying your own head is camp. Lady Gaga is by definition camp. Coming in a black suit with gold shoes is we take your Oscar away for playing Freddie Mercury, you absolute fool.— Matt Rogers (@MattRogersTho) May 7, 2019
Recommended For You
- Was the News of Erica Fernandes Leaving Kasautii Zindagi Kay A Marketing Gimmick?
- F1 Champion Niki Lauda (1949-2019): Know About the Daring Racer from Hollywood Film Rush
- Dhoni Reveals Post-retirement Ambitions With New Video
- PUBG Mobile Addiction: PUBG-Themed Flatmate Ad in Gurgaon is Looking For a New 'Squad Member'
- The Campaign Circus: The Good, Bad And Ugly of Election 2019
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s