Mike Myers to Join Queen Biopic Cast?
Mike Myers is soon going to join the Queen biopic star cast.
Image: REUTERS/Andrew Kelly
Los Angeles: Actor-comedian Mike Myers is in negotiations for a role in rock band Queen biopic, Bohemian Rhapsody. The Bryan Singer-directed film about the seminal British band will see Rami Malek play frontman Freddie Mercury, reported Deadline.
Though it is unclear exactly who Myers will play, he has a longtime association with Bohemian Rhapsody as his 1992 comedy film Wayne's World used the rock band's classic track in one of the sequences.
Set for a Christmas Day 2018 release, the film also stars Gwilym Lee as guitarist Brian May, Ben Hardy as drummer Roger Taylor and Joe Mazzello as bassist John Deacon.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Mohena Kumari Singh is Radiant as a Royal Bride at Her Traditional Rajput Wedding, See Pics
- Puma Has an Interactive Store Where You Can Also Get Your New Shoes Customized
- Reliance Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Idea Are Trolling Each Other on Social Media
- Watch: Ducklings Enjoy Makeshift Water Slide Leaving Netizens Amused
- Android 10 Update Roll-Out Resumes For OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro