Miley Cyrus Hires 85-year-Old Drag Queen to Perform at MTV Video Music Awards
Cyrus will perform at the ceremony at The Forum in Inglewood, California over the weekend and James Gypsy Haake will be one of her dancers.
Miley Cyrus attends 102.7 KIIS FM's 2017 Wango Tango at StubHub Center on May 13, 2017 in Carson, California. (Image: Getty Images)
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus has recruited an 85-year-old drag queen to perform with her at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday.
Cyrus will perform at the ceremony at The Forum in Inglewood, California over the weekend and James Gypsy Haake will be one of her dancers, reports usatoday.com.
Haake, who appears in Cyrus' Younger Now video, said: "It's absolutely mind-boggling what she's done. Miley Cyrus' fans will be very jealous of me because she gets to kiss me quite a few times. I don't know if it will cure my social problems, but it's sure going a long way toward it."
She added: "Wait til you see this on Sunday. Huge, huge dance number with her with all the seniors. She does kiss me. OK? We're talking about Miley Cyrus. Of course it gets wild."
Recommended For You
- Sophie Turner Dances Arm in Arm with Priyanka Chopra's Mother at Jonas Brothers Concert
- Woman, Whose Rendition of Lata Mangeshkar Classic Went Viral, Records Song for Himesh Reshammiya
- PV Sindhu Overcomes Tai Tzu Ying to Reach World Badminton Championships Semi-finals
- RCB Rope in Hesson & Katich for IPL 2020, Sack Kirsten and Nehra
- First Details of The OnePlus TV Confirmed: It Will Have a 55-Inch QLED Panel