Miley Cyrus Hires 85-year-Old Drag Queen to Perform at MTV Video Music Awards
Cyrus will perform at the ceremony at The Forum in Inglewood, California over the weekend and James Gypsy Haake will be one of her dancers.
Miley Cyrus attends 102.7 KIIS FM's 2017 Wango Tango at StubHub Center on May 13, 2017 in Carson, California. (Image: Getty Images)
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus has recruited an 85-year-old drag queen to perform with her at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday.
Cyrus will perform at the ceremony at The Forum in Inglewood, California over the weekend and James Gypsy Haake will be one of her dancers, reports usatoday.com.
Haake, who appears in Cyrus' Younger Now video, said: "It's absolutely mind-boggling what she's done. Miley Cyrus' fans will be very jealous of me because she gets to kiss me quite a few times. I don't know if it will cure my social problems, but it's sure going a long way toward it."
She added: "Wait til you see this on Sunday. Huge, huge dance number with her with all the seniors. She does kiss me. OK? We're talking about Miley Cyrus. Of course it gets wild."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'We Got You': Canadians Raise Funds to Buy Gear for Hockey-Loving Syrian Refugee Boy
- Saif Ali Khan Trolled for Saying 'Don’t Think There Was a Concept of India Till the British Gave it One'
- Farhan Akhtar, Shibani Dandekar Visit Ailing Shabana Azmi in Hospital, See Pics
- Airtel Has a New Rs 179 Prepaid Recharge That Bundles Rs 2 Lakh Life Insurance Cover
- Transfer News and Rumours LIVE: Latest Updates From Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona