Miley Cyrus Quits Alcohol, Marijuana
Miley Cyrus says she has quit alcohol and marijuana to focus on her new music
(Photo: Miley Cyrus/ Reuters)
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus says she has quit alcohol and marijuana to focus on her new music.
She has often spoken candidly of her tryst with drugs, and said that she had decided to quit smoking marijuana in June.
In an interview to The Sun, Cyrus insisted she has been sober for weeks, reports dailymail.co.uk.
She is working on her new music and album Younger Now.
The Wrecking ball singer, 24, claimed that smoking the drug had affected her energy levels and hindered her ability as a performer.
"It doesn't allow me to have as much energy as I'd like to have or to focus on my work... I really want to be clear about my music. For me, I wanted to be clear-headed," she said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Neha Kakkar Gets Emotional After Hearing Indian Idol Contestant's Story
- You Can Now Stay in Barbie's Iconic Pink Dream House in Malibu for Just Rs 4,200
- Samsung Diwali Sale: Offers on Galaxy S9, Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy M10s and More
- Alexa, Pay my Mobile Bill: India Gets Amazon Pay And Alexa Payments Feature First
- Only 4 Teams Turn Up as Goa Football Association Conducts Players Draft for Indian Women's League Qualifiers