Miley Cyrus To Appear For Fourth Time On Saturday Night Live
She posted a photograph of herself in front of a carnival stall and wrote: Performing on Saturday Night Live on November 4.
(Photo: Miley Cyrus/ Reuters)
Los Angeles Singer Miley Cyrus will be making her fourth appearance on Saturday Night Live. She will appear as a musical guest this time.
Saturday Night Live returns on November 4 with host Larry David and musical guest Miley Cyrus," read a post on the show's Twitter account, reports aceshowbiz.com.
Cyrus also took to the micro-blogging site to share the news with her fans.
She posted a photograph of herself in front of a carnival stall and wrote: "Performing on Saturday Night Live on November 4."
Just like her prior appearances on the show, the Wrecking Ball singer will most likely appear in several sketches.
Recommended For You
- With Thor-Love and Thunder Announced, Here's How Jane Foster Becomes Worthy to Wield Mjolnir
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Rhea Chakraborty Spotted Together By the Beach, Get Clicked with Fans
- FaceApp-like Technology Helps Chinese Police Reunite Man Kidnapped 18 Years Ago with Family
- Jio Effect: Vodafone Introduces Rs 205 and Rs 225 Prepaid Recharge Plans - Here Are The Details
- Xiaomi Redmi K20, K20 Pro go on Sale Today: Price, Launch Offers and More