Miley Cyrus To Appear For Fourth Time On Saturday Night Live
She posted a photograph of herself in front of a carnival stall and wrote: Performing on Saturday Night Live on November 4.
Los Angeles Singer Miley Cyrus will be making her fourth appearance on Saturday Night Live. She will appear as a musical guest this time.
Saturday Night Live returns on November 4 with host Larry David and musical guest Miley Cyrus," read a post on the show's Twitter account, reports aceshowbiz.com.
Cyrus also took to the micro-blogging site to share the news with her fans.
She posted a photograph of herself in front of a carnival stall and wrote: "Performing on Saturday Night Live on November 4."
Just like her prior appearances on the show, the Wrecking Ball singer will most likely appear in several sketches.
Recommended For You
- After Pulwama, CRPF Madadgaar Has Become the Lifeline for Kashmiris All Over
- OnePlus 7 First Image Leaked Online With Notch-Less Display: Watch Video
- Old Fake Video of SRK Donating Money to Pakistan is Viral. Twitter Responds With #StopFakeNewsAgainstSRK
- Man Chants Anti-Pakistan Slogans to Sell Shoes in Aftermath of Pulwama Attack
- Why Crown Prince MBS’s Visit is Significant For India's Interests in Afghanistan: World in Flux
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results