Milo Gibson To Star In Hurricane
Milo Gibson to act in a British feature film based on the Second World War.
Image: Milo Gibson/Instagram account
Los Angeles: Mel Gibson's son and actor Milo Gibson is set to star in a World War II drama Hurricane. The 27-year-old actor has been cast as Lt Johnny Kent in the British feature film, being directed by David Blair, reported Variety.
Stray Dogs Films and Matt Whyte are producing the project, on which principal photography is expected to begin in September in the UK. Gibson made his feature debut with Academy Award nominated movie Hacksaw Ridge, which was directed by his father.
His character in Hurricane is based on Kent, a Canadian flight lieutenant who led the newly formed Royal Air Force 303 squadron of Hawker Hurricane fighter planes flown by Polish pilots at the height of the Battle of Britain.
Kent shot down a total of 13 enemy aircraft during the war. He served in the RAF from 1935 to 1956
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Neha Dhupia, Angad Bedi Are Slaying it By the Beach in Maldives
- Salman Khan Promises Tatkal Ticket to Finale in Bigg Boss 13 Promo
- Coming Out of Closet is Better Than Hiding My Relationship: Dutee Chand
- NASA’s Next Moon Landing Will be Powered by The Aitken Supercomputer Made by HP
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans