Modeling is Not Just About Being Pretty, Says Taapsee Pannu
Taapsee spoke about it when she joined the panel of judges of India's Next Top Model Season 3 for a special episode.
Image: Taapsee Pannu's Official Twitter Account
Mumbai: Actress Taapsee Pannu, who first stepped into showbiz as a model, says modeling is not just about being pretty.
Taapsee, who has made her mark with films like Pink, Naam Shabana and Judwaa 2, spoke about it when she joined the panel of judges of India's Next Top Model Season 3 for a special episode.
Taapsee, along with the judge and host of the show Dabboo Ratnani and Malaika Arora, selected the girl who has got the perfect shot while hanging mid-air.
"Modeling was my first ever job, so it's a very nostalgic moment for me to be a part of India's Next Top Model. Modelling is not just about being pretty, a perfect model is one who has a blend of tranquility and personality," Taapsee said in a statement.
"I am glad that India's Next Top Model has contestants who have the capabilities to break all the stereotypes," she added.
The show airs on MTV.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Kapil Sharma's Wife Ginni Chatrath Flaunts Baby Bump on Movie Outing
- Prabhas and Raveena Tandon Dance on 'Tip Tip Barsa Pani' on Nach Baliye 9
- Sophie Turner Dances Arm in Arm with Priyanka Chopra's Mother at Jonas Brothers Concert
- Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Leaked Ahead of Launch, All-Black SUV Looks Dominating
- Sai Praneeth Guarantees 1st Men's Singles World Championships Medal Since 1983