Morgan Freeman Returns to Filming for The Poison Rose
Actor Morgan Freeman was spotted back at work in Savannah, Georgia, on Friday.
File Photo of Morgan Freeman (Reuters)
Actor Morgan Freeman was spotted back at work in Savannah, Georgia, on Friday. The outing comes amid his ongoing legal battle with CNN over its report that he sexually harassed or was inappropriate towards women.
The 81-year-old actor celebrated his birthday by filming scenes for his new movie The Poison Rose with co-stars John Travolta and Famke Janssen, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The Oscar winner could be seen exiting a car in a dark navy pin striped suit and was later spotted in a tan coloured suit.
The movie's cast includes Peter Stormare of Fargo fame, All Eyez On Me actress Kat Graham and John's very own daughter Ella Bleu.
Meanwhile, the most physical of the allegations in the original CNN report was one from an unnamed production assistant who described Freeman lifting up her skirt repeatedly on the set of Going In Style in 2015.
Recommended For You
- I Hope I Can Get Gold: PV Sindhu Doesn't Want to Miss Opportunity After Reaching 1st Final of 2019
- Perry Continues to Fly the Flag for Women’s Cricket with Ashes Heroics
- Sophie Turner, Joe Jonas Give the Biggest Shout-out to Priyanka Chopra Jonas on Her Birthday
- Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone to Star in Luv Ranjan's Next? These Pictures Say So
- Daughter Disowns Trophy-Hunting Dad Who Kissed Partner Beside Slain Lion