Motherhood Has Made Me a Much Happier Person: Farah Khan
Filmmaker and choreographer Farah Khan, who has triplets with husband Shirish Kunder, says becoming a mother has taught her priorities in her life.
A file photo of Farah Khan.
New Delhi: Filmmaker and choreographer Farah Khan, who has triplets with husband Shirish Kunder, says becoming a mother has taught her priorities in her life.
Farah welcomed her nine-year-old triplets -- Car, Diva and Anya -- with IVF treatment.
Asked how has motherhood helped her evolve as a person, Farah told IANS over phone: "It teaches priorities in life, so you become less stressed and you know what are the important things in life. I dedicate my time to that."
The 52-year-old filmmaker says she doesn't bother about other people and what they say "because it has made me a much happier person. It has made me a kinder person".
On the work front, Farah is currently seen judging Sony Entertainment Television channel's ninth season of the singing reality show "Indian Idol". She also choreographed a dance sequence for the film "Kung Fu Yoga" starring Jackie Chan and Sonu Sood.
Recommended For You
- Ranbir-Alia's Romantic Dance Performance, Hasan Minhaj Compares PM Modi to Trump
- Wong Kar-Wai's New Film 'Blossoms' will be a Follow-Up to 'In The Mood for Love' and '2046'
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt Perform Most Romantic Dance at an Event And Fans Are Swooning Over
- Vivo X27 Pro With 48-Megapixel Camera, Snapdragon 710 SoC Announced
- Stranger Things Season 3 Trailer: Check Out the New Characters And Terrors of Hawkins
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s