Motherhood Has Made Me a Much Happier Person: Farah Khan
Filmmaker and choreographer Farah Khan, who has triplets with husband Shirish Kunder, says becoming a mother has taught her priorities in her life.
A file photo of Farah Khan.
New Delhi: Filmmaker and choreographer Farah Khan, who has triplets with husband Shirish Kunder, says becoming a mother has taught her priorities in her life.
Farah welcomed her nine-year-old triplets -- Car, Diva and Anya -- with IVF treatment.
Asked how has motherhood helped her evolve as a person, Farah told IANS over phone: "It teaches priorities in life, so you become less stressed and you know what are the important things in life. I dedicate my time to that."
The 52-year-old filmmaker says she doesn't bother about other people and what they say "because it has made me a much happier person. It has made me a kinder person".
On the work front, Farah is currently seen judging Sony Entertainment Television channel's ninth season of the singing reality show "Indian Idol". She also choreographed a dance sequence for the film "Kung Fu Yoga" starring Jackie Chan and Sonu Sood.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Taimur Forget Way to Pataudi Palace, Locals Catch Them for Selfies
- Salman Khan Miffed with Ranbir Kapoor's Tentative Film's Title Devil?
- Priyanka Chopra Plans the Perfect Birthday Outing for Nick Jonas
- Woman Sets Apartment on Fire While Trying to Burn Love Letter from Her Ex
- Cristiano Ronaldo Says Sex with Girlfriend is Better Than his Best Goal