My Approach Towards Career Will Change Post Chuttalabbayi: Aadi
Actor Aadi, who promised himself to attempt something different in his career post the release of his latest Telugu outing Chuttalabbayi, is contemplating the idea of doing a realistic sports-based film.
A file photo of Aadi.
Chennai: Actor Aadi, who promised himself to attempt something different in his career post the release of his latest Telugu outing Chuttalabbayi, is contemplating the idea of doing a realistic sports-based film.
"As I said before, my approach towards career will change post Chuttalabbayi. I've mostly played the lover boy so far in my career. Hence, I'm seriously thinking of doing a realistic sports-based film," Aadi told IANS.
He has set his eyes on Tamil hit Eetti -- a story about an athlete suffering from a rare bleeding disorder.
"I've been a runner in school and college. I'm an athlete, and when I saw Eetti, I could easily picture myself in the lead role. It looks like a very interesting project. I've been approached with the offer and I'm seriously considering it," he said, clarifying he hasn't yet signed the project.
Although actor Naga Chaitanya was initially approached for Eetti remake, it's believed that he turned it down.
Recommended For You
- Champions League: Salah Shines Again as Liverpool Beat Roma 5-2
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury Concept Crossover Unveiled Ahead of Debut
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 To Go On Sale For 24-Hours on Mi.com on April 25, Sale Starts 12AM Tonight
- Neil Nitin Mukesh, Rukmini Sahay To Welcome Their First Child
- Aladdin Review: Disney's Broadway Musical Creates Desi Magic, Charms Audience