My Look in Aanand's Film Is Different From 'Appu Raja': Shah Rukh Khan
SRK said that the team will start filming the project next month.
A still from Raees.
Mumbai: Shah Rukh Khan plays a dwarf in director Aanand L Rai's next project and the superstar says he has already started prepping for the role.
This is the first time the 51-year-old actor has collaborated with Rai for a feature film project. Shah Rukh says his look in the movie will be very different from Kamal Haasan's Appu Raja.
"My look is very different from Kamal Hassan's in Appu Raja. We have done the test, we are through with the trailers. We will be releasing it (look) properly. "It's important that the audience accepts our effort. I think we will be begin (prep) work in a day or two," Shah Rukh
SRK said that the team will start filming the project next month. "I think we will start shooting from March 21 and it will go on for five-six months or maybe take some more time," he said.
As per reports, the film is titled Bandhua but Shah Rukh said the team is yet to zero in on the title. "We are still working on the title. It's (Bandhua) the name of some other film. But by March 21 we should start working or maybe 10-15 days here and there as I have to finish.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 6 Review: The Amitabh Bachchan of Flagship Smartphones
- BCCI vs CoA: Battle Heats Up as Officials Accuse Committee of Obstructing Lodha Reforms
- Sachin Tendulkar Wants Sports Education and History as Compulsory Subject
- Bigg Boss: When Does Season 12 Premiere, Is Salman Khan Returning to Hosting Duties?
- Royal Wedding Guests Cash in On Official Goody Bag, Bid Reaches 50,000 Pounds