My Split Had Nothing To Do With Falling Out Of Love: Demi Lovato
Lovato also adds that she has never loved anybody like she loved the That '70s Show actor.
Demi Lovato arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of 'Demi Lovato: Simply Complicated' at the Fonda Theatre on Wednesday, October 11, 2017. (Image: AP)
London Singer Demi Lovato says "falling out of love" was not the reason for her break up from Wilmer Valderrama.
Lovato says, she decided to break up from her partner of six years because she had "never been alone," reported
"The sparks never faded but there are issues that I haven't conquered yet that I know I won't conquer if I'm relying on somebody else to take care of the loneliness. I just wasn't ready and there was so much in my life that I hadn't explored yet.
"That was one of the reasons why we broke up because I've never been alone. It had nothing to do with falling out of love, we decided together we just probably are better as friends," the 25-year-old singer says.
Lovato adds she has "never loved anybody" like she loved the That '70s Show actor. "I' ve never loved anybody like I loved Wilmer and I still love him.
I met him on January 11, 2010. I thought 'I have to have him,' but I was only 17 and he was like, 'Get away from me.'
"When I turned 18, we started dating. I think it was love at first sight, we connected on a level that I've never
connected with anybody before, he was just my rock, my everything."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Avengers: Endgame Director Says Cancelling Spider Man Deal was Sony's 'Tragic Mistake'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Next Film on PM Modi's Youth; Akshay Kumar Unveils First Look
- Dream Girl Box Office Day 4: Ayushmann Khurrana Sets New Benchmark
- Swanky Cars, Snazzy Hairstyles and Tattoos: The New Lifestyles of India's Kabbadi Millionaires
- 'They Play With Your Dignity': Cristiano Ronaldo Says he Was Embarrassed by Rape Allegations