Naga Chaitanya All Set to Make Debut in Tamil Films
Naga Chaitanya will team up with director Karthick Naren for upcoming Tamil horror thriller Naragasooran, marking his debut in the Tamil industry.
File photo of Naga Chaitanya.
Chennai: Telugu actor Naga Chaitanya will team up with director Karthick Naren for upcoming Tamil horror thriller Naragasooran, marking his debut in the Tamil industry.
"Naga Chaitanya is on board. It's going to be a dual hero subject and the team is in talks with Arvind Swami. Karthick had met Arvind recently but they are yet to officially announce anything," a source from the film unit told IANS.
Although Chaitanya made a special appearance in Gautham Vasudev Menon's 2010 Tamil romantic drama Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya, this project will feature him in a full-length role.
"The team is yet to take a call on whether they can make it as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual or not," the source added.
The regular shooting is likely to commence in mid-June.
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor Hug Each Other, Dance to Ranveer Singh's Song from Simmba at an Event
- On this Day, Dwayne Leverock Took One of the Most Iconic Catches in World Cup History
- Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif May Come Together to Promote Urdu. Biggest Joke of 2019, Say Twitterati
- No Trophy, No Regrets as Federer Departs Indian Wells for Miami
- Metallica Just Announced its Reunion With SF Symphony After 20 Years and Fans Cannot Wait
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s