Naga Chaitanya All Set to Make Debut in Tamil Films
Naga Chaitanya will team up with director Karthick Naren for upcoming Tamil horror thriller Naragasooran, marking his debut in the Tamil industry.
File photo of Naga Chaitanya.
Chennai: Telugu actor Naga Chaitanya will team up with director Karthick Naren for upcoming Tamil horror thriller Naragasooran, marking his debut in the Tamil industry.
"Naga Chaitanya is on board. It's going to be a dual hero subject and the team is in talks with Arvind Swami. Karthick had met Arvind recently but they are yet to officially announce anything," a source from the film unit told IANS.
Although Chaitanya made a special appearance in Gautham Vasudev Menon's 2010 Tamil romantic drama Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya, this project will feature him in a full-length role.
"The team is yet to take a call on whether they can make it as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual or not," the source added.
The regular shooting is likely to commence in mid-June.
Recommended For You
- Alia Bhatt Shares BTS Video of Her Moving into Her Own Home in New YouTube Vlog
- The 'Typewriter' Quiz: With Sujoy Ghosh And Purab Kohli Ahead Of Netflix Release
- Dhoni Should be Informed by Selectors About Their Plans: Sehwag
- YouTube Music Now Lets Your Switch Between a Song And Its Music Video With a Single Tap
- MG Hector SUV Bookings Suspended Temporarily, 21000 Cars Booked Till Now