Nandita Das, Subodh Maskara Part Ways After 7 Years Of Marriage
The couple has decided to ensure the well-being of their six-year-old son Vihaan.
Image: Facebook/ Nandita Das
The year 2016 witnessed a lot of long-time couples parting ways. The year began with Farhan Akhtar ending his 15-year old marriage to Adhuna Bhabani and ended with Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora's shocking split. Now, comes the confirmation of another marriage coming to an end.
After seven years of marriage, Nandita Das and Sobodh Maskara have decided to part ways. Nandita, in a statement to a leading daily, said, "Yes, it is true. Subodh and I have decided to separate. Thankfully, it is very amicable. Our son is our foremost priority and as parents of a delightful and sensitive child we request that his and our privacy be respected. There’s nothing to hide and there’s nothing more to be said."
The couple has decided to ensure the well-being of their six-year-old son Vihaan. She added, "Separation is never easy, more so if you have a child. For us, our son is our main concern and we are committed to ensuring his well-being".
On the professional front, the director is currently working on her film based on the life of Sadat Hasan Manto.(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Amitabh Bachchan OnePlus Brand Ambassador's Samsung Galaxy S9 Goes Kaput; Twitter Tries to Help
- Top 5 Android Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 From Honor, Realme, Xiaomi And More to Buy This Christmas
- Bhangra at the Border: Indian and Chinese Armies Face Off On the Playing Field and Dance Floor
- Laxman's 281 in Eden Test Saved My Career: Ganguly
- BWF World Tour Finals: Sameer Verma Beats Tommy Sugiarto, Keeps Knockouts Hope Alive
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s