Naomi Campbell Disappointed by Nicki Minaj-Cardi B Fight
Naomi Campbell has weighed upon the ugly fight between rappers Cardi B and Nicki Minaj, saying she was "disappointed" by it.
Image Courtesy: Naomi Campbell/ Instagram
Supermodel Naomi Campbell has weighed upon the ugly fight between rappers Cardi B and Nicki Minaj, saying she was "disappointed" by it.
The two rapper had come to blows at a fashion week event in New York City earlier this month.
During an appearance on "Watch What Happens Live", Campbell said it was disheartening to see women of colour fighting with each other.
"I don't want to see women of colour fight. I don't want to see women fight period. Not there, not that. It's all music. There's no division of music. Music's for everybody, there's no discrimination, so I felt very disappointed," she said.
Campbell said she was not at the party when the apparent incident happened.
"It was called an ICON party, but there were no icons there. Kate (Moss) and I were at home on the couch watching TV," she added.
Recommended For You
- Amala Paul Reacts to Ex-Husband AL Vijay’s Marriage with R Aishwarya
- Kia Seltos Bookings to Start from Today, Launch in August
- Hrithik Roshan Doesn't Want to Talk About Kangana Ranaut, Says It's to Avoid 'Social Exhibition'
- World Cup Final | Emotions Are Raw But We Signed Up for the Rules: Williamson
- ICC World Cup 2019 | England Are an Incredibly Diverse Team: Moeen Ali