Nargis, Nirupa Roy, Kirron Kher: The Iconic On-screen Mothers of Bollywood
On the occasion of Mother's day, let's revisit some of the most iconic Bollywood mothers of all times.
Mothers have always had a very special place in Bollywood. The filmmakers have been extra careful and at times, extra creative in depicting the mothers on celluloid. From the strict one to the over-dramatic one - Bollywood has seen it all.
Not just the type of mothers, but also their dialogues have often left an indelible mark of sorts on the viewers' minds. Whether it was Nargis' jug-jug jiyo mere laal in Mother India or Nirupa Roy's Tu abhi itna bhi amir nahi hua Vijay, ki apni ma ko kharid sake in Deewar - there's no dearth of iconic mothers in Bollywood.
On the occasion of Mother's day, let's revisit some of the most iconic Bollywood mothers of all time.
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor Walk Down Memory Lane On The Ramp
- Shilpa Shetty Says She's A Proud Indian, But Feels Ashamed After Kathua
- Throwback Thursday: When Sanjay Dutt Said He'd Marry Madhuri Dixit If Given an Option
- Jacqueline Fernandez Thinks These Two Stars Are The Fittest Actors In Bollywood
- Throwback Thursday: When Aishwarya Rai's Response To 'If She Still Lives With Her Parents' Won Hearts