Nawazuddin Siddiqui's Sister is Battling Cancer Since She Was 18
Nawazuddin Siddiqui shared a heartfelt message for his sister, who he says has been battling breast cancer since she was 18.
Image courtesy: Nawazuddin Siddiqui/ Twitter
The actor posted a birthday message acknowledging his sister's courage.
"My sister ws diagnosed of advanced stage (of) breast cancer at 18 but it was her will power and courage that made her stand against all the odds. She turns 25 today and still fighting," Nawazuddin tweeted.
My sister ws diagnosed of advanced stage #breastcancer @ 18— Nawazuddin Siddiqui (@Nawazuddin_S) October 13, 2018
bt it ws her will power & courage dat made her stand agnst all d odds
she turns 25 2day & still fighting
M thankful 2 Dr.@koppiker & @Lalehbusheri13 fr motivating her
& m rly grateful 2 @resulp Sir fr introducng me 2 dem pic.twitter.com/xHsBK8uJDP
Nawazuddin extended gratitude to the doctors for motivating his sister and said he was grateful to Resul Pookutty for introducing him to the medical experts.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Beats Nick Jonas in Mortal Kombat, See Pics
- Got Cash, Take Her: How Saif Ali Khan and Sara Made Koffee With Karan a Fun Watch
- WWT20: ICC Trolls Confused Pakistan Fans With Hilarious Tweet
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale is Now Live: Deals on Pixel 2 XL, Nokia 8 Sirocco, Poco F1, Realme 2 And More
- Wrong to Expect Dhoni to Play Like a 20-year-old: Kapil Dev