Neha Kakkar, Himansh Kohli Split Just 3 Months After Confirming Their Relationship: Report
Things have reportedly turned sour between Neha Kakkar and Himansh Kohli.
Image courtesy: Instagram
There had been ample rumours around singer Neha Kakkar and actor Himansh Kohli’s personal life. After months of speculation, the two admitted to dating each other a few months ago on the sets of Indian Idol 10, where Neha is one of the judges along with Vishal Dadlani.
However, things have reportedly turned sour between the couple. Multiple media reports suggested that Neha and Himansh have unfollowed each other on Instagram. Also, the Bollywood singer has apparently deleted most of her posts with Himansh on the photo video sharing app.
In September when Himansh dropped by on the sets of Indian Idol to surprise Neha, the singer even hinted about a marriage possibility with him, stating, "In the future when I think of getting married, he is going to be there in my mind." To which, Himansh responded, "I was waiting for you to say that.”
Soon after his appearance on the singing reality show, the Yaariyan actor also shared a romantic picture of them. In the photo, the two were seen hugging each other.
"On the sets of #IndianIdol to surprise this cute little gem of a person, @nehakakkar. Definitely, a time to remember for life," he captioned the picture.
Recommended For You
- Bollywood Star Taapsee Pannu Gifts Jeep Compass Worth Rs 21.34 Lakh to Sister Shagun, Shares Video on Instagram
- Mumbai Police Flaunts 'Khaki Swag' after #SareeTwitter Trends on Social Media
- From Politicians to Movie Stars, Women are Sharing Their Favourite Saree Photos on Twitter
- Watch: Sleeping Man Doesn't Even Wake Up as a Snake is Rescued from His Kurta
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: There is a 43-inch Samsung For Rs 28,999 And a Fire TV Stick is Bundled With it