Nick Offerman to Star in Music-Themed Hearts Beat Loud
Hearts Beat Loud will feature four original songs and a score by composer-songwriter Keegan DeWitt.
Image: Instagram/ nick offerman official
Los Angeles: We're the Millers star Nick Offerman has been cast as the lead in Brett Haley's upcoming musical Hearts Beat Loud.
The 47-year-old star has joined Ted Danson, Sasha Lane, Blythe Danner, Toni Collette and Kiersey Clemons in the film that centres on a father (Offerson) and daughter who form an unlikely songwriting duo in the last summer before she leaves for college, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Co-written by Haley and Marc Basch, the production on the film will begin in New York City in August. "I wrote the film with Nick Offerman in mind after my experience of working with him on The Hero.
He is one of my favourite actors, and I'm very excited to be putting him at the center of this film," said Haley.
Hearts Beat Loud will feature four original songs and a score by composer-songwriter Keegan DeWitt. Offerman and Clemons will both sing in the film.
Recommended For You
- First Public Beta Versions of iOS 13, iPadOS and macOS Catalina Now Available: Here is How to Download Them
- India vs West Indies: It's Not IPL so Pressure to Perform Will be Different For WI Batsmen - Chahal
- Varun Dhawan, Natasha Dalal to Tie the Knot in December, Actor Postpones Street Dancer 3D Release: Report
- ICC World cup 2019 | Arjun Tendulkar Helping England Prepare for Australia Challenge
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Arrive in Paris Ahead of Joe Jonas-Sophie Turner's Wedding, See Pics
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s