Nicki Minaj To Help Fans Pay Student Loans With New Charity
Rapper Nicki Minaj says she will soon set up a charity to pay off her fans' student loans and tuition fees.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Rapper Nicki Minaj says she will soon set up a charity to pay off her fans' student loans and tuition fees.
Just one week after the star offered to help out a number of her Twitter followers by paying off their tuition fees, she said that she has made her first round of payments and will soon launch an official organisation to help even more, reports metro.co.uk.
"This makes me so happy," she wrote on Instagram as she announced the charity.
The post further read: "(A few from the other day) I'll do another impromptu payment spree in a month or two but please know that I'm launching my official charity for Student Loans/Tuition Payments very soon! You'll be able to officially sign up! I'll keep you posted!"
Minaj also shared a screenshot which read: "Hi Nicki, Here is the list of the payments that were done today."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Alia Bhatt Responds to Rangoli Chandel Mocking Her for Sending Flowers on Kangana Ranaut's Padma Shri
- Neeraj Chopra Qualifies for 2020 Tokyo Olympics Winning CNW League Meeting in South Africa
- Facebook to Get a New Board Which Will be Able to Overrule Mark Zuckerberg, But Will it?
- PUBG Mobile: Best Weapons to Choose and Full List of Weapon Stats
- Priest from Hyderabad's 'Visa Temple' is Demanding Citizenship for the Deity Under CAA