Nicole Kidman on Working With James Wan in Aquaman: I Follow Certain Directors
Nicole Kidman has shared her experience of working with director James Wan, saying that she has been following his work ever since he started making films.
Image courtesy: Twitter
Actor Nicole Kidman has shared her experience of working with director James Wan, saying that she has been following his work ever since he started making films.
The 51-year-old actor is playing Queen Atlanta in the director's "Aquaman". Her character is the mother of Jason Momoa's Arthur Curry aka Aquaman.
According to Variety, the Oscar winner said she wanted to work with Wan, especially after watching his low-budget horror films.
"I knew James Wan was going to do something really interesting and really fun and I've wanted to work with him since he started out in Australia in low-budget horror, and I've followed his career," Kidman said.
"I do this with directors, I follow certain directors. So I've been following James. And then he showed me some of the drawings (he was) doing, and he said, See this is why you have to be in the movie, because I've drawn her to look like you'," she added.
"Aquaman", also featuring Willem Dafoe, Patrick Wilson and Amber Heard, released in India on Friday.
Recommended For You
- Australia vs Bangladesh | Mortaza and His Men Seek Inspiration from Magic of 2005
- CBFC Gives 'A' Rating to Shahid Kapoor's Kabir Singh, Asks to Modify Drug Snorting Scene
- A Deleted Scene in Game of Thrones has All The Answers About Cersei's Pregnancy
- Xiaomi Sells More Than 100,000 Mi TVs in Just 9 Minutes During 618 Sales in China
- Apple Rolls Out The iOS 13 Beta 2 For Developers: Here is Everything That it Brings to Your iPhone
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s