Nicole Kidman on Working With James Wan in Aquaman: I Follow Certain Directors
Nicole Kidman has shared her experience of working with director James Wan, saying that she has been following his work ever since he started making films.
Image courtesy: Twitter
Actor Nicole Kidman has shared her experience of working with director James Wan, saying that she has been following his work ever since he started making films.
The 51-year-old actor is playing Queen Atlanta in the director's "Aquaman". Her character is the mother of Jason Momoa's Arthur Curry aka Aquaman.
According to Variety, the Oscar winner said she wanted to work with Wan, especially after watching his low-budget horror films.
"I knew James Wan was going to do something really interesting and really fun and I've wanted to work with him since he started out in Australia in low-budget horror, and I've followed his career," Kidman said.
"I do this with directors, I follow certain directors. So I've been following James. And then he showed me some of the drawings (he was) doing, and he said, See this is why you have to be in the movie, because I've drawn her to look like you'," she added.
"Aquaman", also featuring Willem Dafoe, Patrick Wilson and Amber Heard, released in India on Friday.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Inside Kapil Sharma, Ginni Chatrath's Baby Shower Party
- Malaika Arora Shows How to Stretch in Her Monday Motivation Pics, See Here
- Hrithik Roshan, Sussanne Khan Step Out Together for Sunday Brunch with Kids, See Pics
- NASA Satellite Images Show Fires Still Burning May Be Reason for Poor Air Quality in North India
- Neymar Gets Injured Again, Limps Out of Brazil's Friendly Against Nigeria