Nicole Scherzinger Wants to Start a Family
Singer Nicole Scherzinger reveals her desire to settle down and have a family in five years time.
Image: Instagram/ Nicole Scherzinger official
London: Singer Nicole Scherzinger says she wants to settle down and start a family soon.
The 39-year-old singer has been in a relationship with Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov since 2016, reported Femalefirst.
"In five years time, hopefully I'll have a family. Touring, singing, creating movies, and a family. I want to be like Sade, JLo, Bette Midler - all of them are still killing the game," Scherzinger says.
The singer also teases a "dream project" that has been in the pipeline for quite some time.
"I came into this industry as a musician, an artist, and that's the most important thing for me, to get back to that. I have a project that's my dream project in my heart. I have a vision for it and I want to create that.
"It's something that I feel hasn't been done before, so I want to take some time to really create that and bring that project, that album and tour, into fruition. It always goes back to the music, touring and singing to the fans, that's my everything."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Pati Patni Aur Woh Box Office Day 2: Kartik-Ananya's Film Earns Rs 21.43 Cr
- Ekta Kapoor Hints Return of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein with Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel
- Karnataka Women's League: Kickstart FC Beat Parikrma FC to Strengthen Hold on Top Spot
- Star Rated: NASA To Start a 'Robot Hotel' Outside the International Space Station
- 2019 is Ending But the 'Beginners' Memes are Just Starting