No change in the cast for 'Don 3', confirms Ritesh Sidhwani
Mumbai: Producer Ritesh Sidhwani has put a lid on rumours about actress Priyanka Chopra not starring in 'Don 3', saying the film's team has no intention of changing the cast.
So, one can expect Bollywood's 'Badshah' Shah Rukh Khan to return to the villainous streak in the next installment of the film.
Sidhwani added that the script of the third instalment of Farhan Akhtar's hit franchise was being developed.
“Much speculation on #Don3 and it’s (about) casting. No thoughts of changing its casting... Working towards developing the script. Will keep you posted. Love,” Sidhwani tweeted.
Shah Rukh stepped into the shoes of Big B in the remake of Amitabh Bachchan's 'Don' in 2006, which was followed by its sequel 'Don 2', which was equally appreciated and registered good business.
Priyanka plays a pivotal role in the film series. The franchise also stars Boman Irani.
Written and directed by Farhan, the franchise is co-produced by Shah Rukh's Red Chillies Entertainment and Farhan and Sidhwani's Excel Entertainment.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Mardaani 2 Trailer: Rani Mukherjee is Back as Fierce Policewoman Out to Nab a Serial Rapist
- Photoshopped Image of Cricketer Smriti Mandhana with Lipstick and Fairer Skin Causes Outrage
- Moto Razr Returns With Flexible Flip Display, Snapdragon 710 SoC: Features, Price and More
- Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch Launched With a New Keyboard, Price Starts at Rs 1,99,900
- IAF Rafale Fighter Jet: What Makes Dassault-Made Plane So Important for India