No Cold War with Anurag Kashyap: Ram Gopal Varma
Mumbai: Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma says that he never had a cold war with his former protégé Anurag Kashyap.
At the trailer launch of Varma’s latest film 'Veerapan', when he was asked about his love-hate relationship with his former student Anurag, he said: "I never had a cold war but always had a hot war. We have a bonding, I love him and he hates me.
“...We both are not making films together. He hates all my film and I like some of his film. I liked 'Gangs of Wasseypur' a lot."
Varma was once a mentor to Anurag in his films like 'Shool', 'Kaun' and 'Satya', where Anurag was the writer. But they had a fallout after that.
Varma’s last Hindi film was 'Satya 2' which released in 2013.
Recommended For You
- Ibrahim is Charming, Better Looking Than Me, Says Saif Ali Khan
- Narine & Pollard Get West Indies Recall for First Two T20Is Against India
- Malinga to Retire From ODIs After First Match Against Bangladesh
- Going From Winning World Cup to Quickly Disbanding Was Tough: Plunkett
- BJP Govt Turning Goa into 'Sin City' with Casinos, Drugs: Congress MLA