Nora Fatehi to Work with John Abraham in 'Batla House'
Nora on Friday tweeted that she will be playing a key role in the movie, starring John Abraham.
File photo of Nora Fatehi. (Image: Special Arrangement)
Nora on Thursday tweeted that she will be playing a key role in the movie, starring John Abraham.
"I'm so happy to announce that I am indeed playing a key role in the movie 'Batla House'. I am so excited to be joining the cast and crew and to be collaborating again with John Abraham, Nikkhil Advani, Bhushan Kumar. It's going to be epic," Nora wrote.
Im so happy to announce that i am indeed playing a key role in the movie @BatlaHouseFilm im so excited to be joining the cast and crew and to be collaborating again with @TheJohnAbraham @nikkhiladvani @EmmayEntertain @TSeries @itsBhushanKumar its gna be epic stay tuned 😊💃🏾🔥 https://t.co/TdHfoPKQik— Nora Fatehi (@Norafatehi) November 1, 2018
This will be the second time Nora will be seen sharing screen space with John. The two were last seen together on-screen in the song Dilbar dilbar from Satyameva Jayate.
(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat in the Lok Sabha elections and state Assembly elections in Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you don a psephologist’s hat and turn into an election expert. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections and see our informative graphics. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Maisie Williams Doesn't Seem Happy With GoT Ending, Says 'I Wanted Arya to Kill Cersei'
- Telugu Star Nagarjuna Turns Up for the Grand Launch of Son Akhil Akkineni's Fourth Film
- Check Out Drake’s All-New Mercedes-Maybach G650 Landaulet, Priced Close to Rs 10 Crore
- Tata Sky Slashes Prices of SD and HD Boxes, And Now You Can Also Buy Them From a Store
- Vehicle Insurance Premium Set to Increase, IRDAI Proposes Hike in Third Party Insurance Price
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s