Not Attending Events in Pakistan: Shenaz Treasury
Shenaz portrayed a Pakistani character in the 2017 American romantic comedy film The Big Sick, was approached to visit Pakistan for an event.
Image: Instagram/ Shenaz Treasury
Mumbai: Actress Shenaz Treasury has turned down the offer to visit Pakistan for an event.
Shenaz, who had portrayed a Pakistani character in the 2017 American romantic comedy film The Big Sick, was approached to visit Pakistan for an event. However, looking at the current situation between India and Pakistan, the actress decided against going.
"As of now I am not taking events in Pakistan and yes I have turned down the offer since I feel it is not the right time," Shenaz said in a statement.
The actress, who is currently in the Maldives, will soon return to India to promote her upcoming release Kaalakaandi.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- TikTok Star Puts on Modi Mask While Walking Next to Arvind Kejriwal in Rally and We're Very Confused
- Jackie Shroff Has Won the 'LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Tinder' Meme. Y'all Can Go Home
- Grammys 2020: Nick Jonas Has the Best Response to Fans Pointing Out What Was Stuck in His Teeth
- Kobe Bryant, Daughter Killed in Copter Crash, Akshay Kumar, Disha Patani and Others Share Condolences
- Australian Open 2020 Rafael Nadal vs Nick Kyrgios LIVE Score and Updates: Nadal Beats Kyrgios in 4 Sets, Through to Quarters