Nowadays People Fall in Love with Profile Pictures: Raftaar
Popular rapper Raftaar says the perception of love has changed a lot with time and has become superficial.
Image: Instagram/ Raftaar (raftaarmusic)
Mumbai: Popular rapper Raftaar says the perception of love has changed a lot with time and has become superficial.
Asked about the modern day love stories, Raftaar, who has come out with a new single "Tere wargi nai ae", said: "It is very different nowadays, people fall in love with profile pictures, and on the basis of information provided on their profile. It's a made up life.
"You cannot know a person completely through their profile. So back in the days when my mom and dad had a love marriage, it was very successful... I have always felt that, that was very pure."
Raftaar, known for songs like Toh dishoom and Dhaakad, says his new single gives out a message,"I love you and because I love you, you are perfect to me".
Actress Adah Sharma features in the music video.
Talking about the actress, he said: "Adah is a very simple lady, very calm, helpful and down to earth. Even after the release of the song, she is giving her best to promote it. She was very curious to know when is the song releasing... It was great shooting with her."
What is in the pipeline?
"My album Zero To Infinity is in the works. I have released one song from it. It is called Baby marwake manegi. I just released the title track for Dance + Season 3. I am about to shoot another Punjabi music video, and there are some Bollywood tracks too."
Recommended For You
- Twitter Explodes with 'Priyanka Chopra Joins RSS' Memes as Actress Steps Out in Khaki Shorts
- Benoit Paire, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Showcase Football Skills During Match Rally at Halle Open
- Cricket World Cup 2019 | Shoaib Malik & Sania Mirza Hit Back at Twitter Trolling
- Angelina Jolie And Keanu Reeves Dating, Claim Reports
- Biker Saves Three Girls from Eve-Teasing, Shows Importance of Mounted Cams in India
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s