Onir's Next Directorial Kuchh Bheege Alfaaz to Release on Valentine's Weekend
The film is scheduled for a release this Valentine weekend on February 16.
India’s oldest music label Saregama had ventured into movie production under the banner name Yoodlee Films and after a critically acclaimed first film– Ajji, they are set to release their second thought-provoking venture. Titled Kuchh Bheege Alfaaz the film has been directed by award-winning filmmaker Onir and the first poster of the film was released recently.
Image: Hardly Anonymous Communication
The film is a modern-day love story in the age of social media, as seen through two primary characters – RJ Alfaaz, played by debutant actor Zain Khan Durrani and meme artist - Archana, played by Geetanjali Thapa. In a world of pings, likes, tweets, shares, and comments, two strangers connect over a miss-dial and Whatsapp their way into each other's hearts, safely hidden behind digital screens.
But will the emojis translate to emotions when they reveal their truth to one another –forms the crux of the story. The film is scheduled for a release this Valentine weekend on February 16.
Recommended For You
- Massive Dussehra Car Discounts Upto Rs 2 Lakh in October 2018 – Maruti, Hyundai and More
- Bigg Boss 12: Gauahar Khan Justifies Sreesanth spitting on Deepak Thakur's Name
- Saina Nehwal, Sameer Verma Enter Quarterfinals of Denmark Open
- This 5-Year-Old Boy Couldn't Get Enough of Prince Harry and His Beard
- Resurgent Sevilla Take Aim at Stuttering Barcelona in Top-of-table Clash